martes, 26 de mayo de 2020

ENGLISH. HOMEWORK. TUESDAY MAY 26th

Hi kids! Morning!!!

How are you today?


Ficha interactiva How are you today?

WHY DO YOU FEEL THAT WAY?

I feel _____________ because I _____________

Example:
- I feel happy because I talked to my best friend yesterday.

- I feel sad because nobody invited me to a party.

- I feel tired because I have worked all morning.


  • Listen and sing if you feel happy.





Warm-up:




Task 1: 

Roll the dice: sports



Roll the dice to practice vocabulary about sports.

red-vector-dice – Dragonaco Games

How to play:

-1st roll: select the subject according to the number of the dice (ex. 1 = I)
-2nd roll: select the sport and conjugate the verb (ex. 2 = I go surfing)
-3rd roll: select the object (ex. 3 = I am scuba diving with a bat)
-4th roll: select the place (ex. 6 = I go surfing with a bat in the shopping center)
-5th roll: select the company (ex. 4 = I go surfing with a bat in the shopping center with Mar)
-6th roll (optional): select another person
You can write the names of celebrities, friends, family...

Play at least five rounds and write the sentences in your notebook.                   Cuaderno L mint de Charuca – Cote Sud Shop
Some of the sentences are just nonsense 
(sin sentido) and hilarious (divertidísimas), but
 I am sure you will have fun writing and practicing sports vocabulary.

Click on the picture to see the chart.



Task 2:

Interactive worksheet

Sing and filling the blanks.

Ficha interactiva Sports song

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.